« Back to “Broken thermometer = window paintings”

Comments for “Broken thermometer = window paintings”

I took the painting off today so that I could wash the window. After 1 year, it had somehow stuck there harder than it was initially, but with enough scrubbing it still came off with just soap and water.

— Petteri Aimonen on 16.05.2012 at 19:33 (UTC)

dude, both Gallium and Indium are toxic, though not nearly as Mercury.

— Anonymous on 19.10.2012 at 19:00 (UTC)

@Anonymous, well yeah, most metals are toxic if they get into your food. Not toxic like mercury that evaporates and is dangerous to even breathe around.

— Petteri Aimonen on 19.10.2012 at 19:05 (UTC)